Deadline: February 28th, 2016
Emotions, Normativity, and Social Life
Deadline for submissions: February 28th, 2016.
Publication of the issue: December, 2016
Call for papers:
- Theories of Emotions
- Emotions, Morality and Political Theory
- Emotions, Language, and Hate Speech
- Emotions and Intersubjectivity – Typical Development and Pathologies
Thomas Fuchs (Heidelberg University Hospital, Germany)
Anna Elisabetta Galeotti (University of Eastern Piedmont Amedeo Avogadro, Italy)
Edward Harcourt (Oxford University, UK)
Robin Jeshion (University of Southern California, USA)
Dieter Lohmar (University of Cologne, Germany)
Submissions must be prepared for double blind review. Manuscripts should not contain any identifying information and they cannot exceed 4000 words (spaces and references included). Moreover, they must be accompanied by a separate cover sheet containing:
- The name of the author(s),
- Title of the submitted paper,
- The author’s affiliation (if any) and contact information,
- An abstract of no more than 250 words.
Authors are also invited to specify the section they are applying for.
Submissions should be sent to email@example.com by the 28th of February, 2016. Acceptance will be notified by the 20th of April. Accepted papers will be selected for presentation and for publication on the related issue of Phenomenology and Mind (http://www.phenomenologyandmind.eu/)
Please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any information about SRSSP 2016.